Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, for that reason we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over eighteen years old will be able to register as users.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible Party: BARBIERI REAL ESTATE SL
- Commercial name: BARBIERI
- NIF / CIF: B86256286
- Address: Núñez de Balboa 114. 28006 Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: PROMOTION, CONSTRUCTION, REFORM, REHABILITATION, PURCHASE, AND SALE OF ALL KINDS OF BUILDINGS AND BUILDINGS
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on blog.
- Service request form.
- Registration form as an affiliate.
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. It will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms), in all of them it will be possible to send promotional emails of our products or services:
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other questions that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter can be managed by Mailrelay or Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide may be located on the Mailrelay or Mailchimp servers in the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services that it makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible offline processing of it. The requests will be answered by email. The web does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers within the EU.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surnames, ID, email, telephone, full address . The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks the treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, BARBIERI REAL ESTATE SL with address at Núñez de Balboa 114, 28006 Madrid will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers .
The website does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: our hosting is ACENS. For more information about their policies go to their website.
When browsing, you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
It is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
It can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, it will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty) .
When a security incident occurs, upon realization, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to exonerating, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
It reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, it does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, it undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
Most browsers today allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify better which cookies have to be accepted and which ones are not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- For more information about Chrome Browser click here.
- For more information about Explorer Browser click here.
- For more information about Firefox browser click here.
- For more information about Safari Browser click here.
However, please note that if you delete detailed cookies, your navigation on the page may be affected.
The cookies used on this site are exclusively necessary to offer our services to our customers, such as user registration and identification, shopping cart or web browsing analysis of the user, committing ourselves not to use this information for any other purpose.
These general conditions (hereinafter the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of all the services of the portal (hereinafter “Portal”) that the company or user with name BARBIERI REAL ESTATE SL with address in Núñez de Balboa 114 makes available to Internet users. By the mere use of the Portal the user expresses full acceptance, without reservations, of the same, which may be modified by the portal at any time. Users are also subject, subject to all those particular conditions, notices or regulations of instructions that are brought to their attention in relation to specific contents or services, which complete the provisions of these General Conditions as long as they do not oppose them.
II.- Exclusion of responsibility for the operation of the portal and its services
It does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Portal, its services and its contents; If it is reasonably possible, it will be notified in advance of the interruptions in the operation of the same. The Portal is not responsible for damages or losses of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the Portal or any of its services, or failures in accessing the different web pages of the Portal or those from those that provide certain services.
III.- Exclusion of responsibility for the graphic information available on the portal
All the graphic documentation included in this web page is merely indicative.
IV.- Use of the Portal and services by users
The user agrees to make a lawful use and in good faith, the Portal, its services and content being the sole user responsible for the use that can be made of them. Unless you have previously obtained and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose, the user will refrain from obtaining or trying to obtain any type of content, whether text, graphics, drawings, sound files, images or photographs, videos, software and in general any kind of material accessible through the Portal or the services, using different means than those made available for this purpose or those usually used for this purpose on the Internet.
V.- Exclusion of responsibility for the contents of Third Parties
In no case is responsible, neither directly nor subsidiary, for any content, information, communication, opinion or statement of any kind that has its origin in the user or any third party or entity and that is communicated, disseminated, transmitted or Display through the Portal services.
VI.- Exclusion of responsibility for the contents and services provided by Third Parties
The Portal makes available to users technical links, whether links, directories or search tools, which allow access to web pages or sites that are managed by third parties. No ownership is exercised over them, and does not market or offer the content and services they contain, therefore does not assume any direct or subsidiary responsibility over such web pages or sites.
VII.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The treatment of personal data that is made through this Portal will be adjusted to the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data.
In accordance with the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, we inform users that the data freely and voluntarily provided to us will be included in our ownership files. The purpose of the files that are formed, will be that specified in each of the confidentiality notices included in the sections of this site, which allow the sending of personal data.
The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be carried out by the users in the legal terms by means of communication to the aforementioned address, indicating the attention of the General Directorate of Media-Computer Security, or through our mail Email or contact form.
S has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and has installed all the technical and organizational means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data, whose secret and confidentiality guarantees.
The owner of the website may offer services or products that may be subject to special conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these conditions, and about which the user will be informed in each specific case.
Prices and conditions:
The prices indicated carry the VAT and are subject to the conditions of the financial institution. The information on the web is correct except typographical error. Prices are subject to change without notice.
This website has been created for informational purposes and for the personal use of users. Through this Legal Notice, it is intended to regulate the access and use of this website, as well as the relationship between the website and its users. Accessing this website the following terms and conditions are accepted: Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
The simple access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between the Portal and the user.